We all agree that the lower belly fat does not look good on our bodies, and it concerns the self-confidence to some person. Reducing Lower belly fat and shaping them up, definitely require some good training. The wide range of exercises at your action will confuse you in making the best choice for picking the proper practice.
While it requires various kinds of exercises to reduce the Lower belly fat in your body and make good looking stomach.
1. Double Leg Raise
Double Leg Raise is a Pilates exercise that completely works your core. Keep your legs tightly together, you give most of the pressure toward the abs. It is more demanding than most Pilates workouts because you will have to keep your legs tight and straight.
How To Do:
- Lie face up on the mat and put your palms under your head with elbows wide open.
- Spread the legs and raise them upwards keeping them joined at the heels and inhale.
- Exhale as you pull your torso up from the floor and crunch your tummy, feel the tension in your back muscles and the abdomen at this point.
- Hold this position for a few seconds and then slowly lower your torso in the mat.
- Repeat this exercise 10 times at a stretch.
2. Flutter Kicks
Abdominal flutter kicks predominantly targets your abdominal muscles, working the lower abs in particular. They are also a superb workout for your hip flexors, where a large extent of the effect is felt when you are performing repetitions. Your middle and upper abs will also feel stimulation from this exercise, and you will get a great overall workout by including this movement into your whole abdominal training routine. Performing the abdominal flutter kicks near the end of a workout will also improve your endurance levels.
How To Do:
- Lie on your back with your head and shoulders lifted off the floor and your hands behind your head.
- With both legs extended and toes pointed lift your right leg off the floor.
- And raise your left leg just a few inches off the ground.
- Drop your right leg swiftly down so that it hovers a few inches off the ground.
- And simultaneously raise your left leg up towards the ceiling.
- Without pause, alternate back and forth.
- Up and down on each leg is one repetition. Aim for 6 – 8 repetitions.
This is one of the highly recommended exercises which can burn lower belly fat very easily and very fast.
How To Do:
- Lie on your back with your knees bent, and your hands behind your head.
- Lift your shoulders off the floor and curl your legs towards your ribcage; simultaneously.
- Slowly, return to starting position.
- repeat this process in sets of 5 or 10 and then repeat as many times as you can.
While it takes different kinds of exercises to burn the Lower belly fats in your body and achieve that desired well-rounded stomach.
4. Criss Cross
The Criss Cross Pilates Exercise works your core. You can use a rope to ensure proper form. To get the full effect, make sure to keep your focus tight throughout the exercise. The Criss Cross Pilates Exercise will work your heart. Because your feet are off the ground, the practice primarily works your obliques and lower abs.
How To Do:
- Lie straight on the mat. Place the palms below the head with shoulders wide apart.
- Bent the knees and pull it up to the sheens.
- Now pull up your head and shoulders up from the mat till the base of shoulder blades as you exhale.
- Inhale and exhale as you spread your left leg out and twist your torso toward the right as if to touch the right knee with your left elbow.
- Now inhale as you straighten your body and switch legs, exhale as you spread out the right leg and twist your torso towards left as if to touch the left knee with the right elbow.
- Repeat the set 10 times and gradually increase it.
5. Exercise Ball Crunch
This exercise ball, stability ball, balance ball and physio ball all mean the same. This will not only improve balance, coordination, and stability. This exercise needs a lot more muscles stabilization engages.
- Lie down on the ball so that the lower back is supported and feet are firmly planted on the ground.
- Place your hands on your chest or behind your head.
- Contract your abs and lift your torso up and also the front. lower back down.
- The ball must remain stable during each contraction.
- Inhale as you lower back down, and also exhale as you crunch.
- Perform 1-3 sets and repeat 12-16 times.
The rolling plank trains your body muscles around the abdomen, hip and also lower back.
How To Do:
- Lie down on the mat or floor sideways. Support your body on the right elbow and also a right leg.
- The elbow should then be perpendicular to your shoulder and your left leg should be above your right leg, making sure they are together.
- Keep the knees straight. The hips should also not be touching the ground.
- Hold this posture for about 30 seconds. Once you are comfortable,
- You can hold this position for about one to two minutes.
7. Vertical Leg Crunch
How To Do:
- Lie flat on the mat or alternatively on the floor with legs extended upwards towards the ceiling.
- And then one knee that is crossed over the other.
- Breathe in and then lift the upper body towards the pelvis.
- Breathe out slowly. Do about 12-16 crunches for two to three sets.
- Check out the video above on how to do vertical leg crunches.