Vaseline is petroleum-jelly based product which is used in cleansers, deodorants, lotions, and some hair products. There as so many benefits of using Vaseline, but the greatest benefit is that it locks in moisture, therefore highly recommend for cracked and dry skin. You can even remove unwanted hair from all body parts with Vaseline.
Therefore, today we are going to introduce a simple trick for removing the unwanted body hair and can be implemented for all body parts.
How to remove unwanted hair with Vaseline?
In most situations, people use this hack to remove hairs on the armpits. Which are actually the most problematic body areas along with the hair on the upper part of the lips, legs and pubic area.
For this trick, you will need only 4 simple ingredients. And we are pretty sure that you already have them stored in your kitchen cabinet. Here are the ingredients:
- A single tablespoon of gram flour
- Half teaspoon of Vaseline
- Half tablespoon of turmeric powder
- Three tablespoons of milk powder
How to do prep?
- Begin with mixing all the ingredients with an exception on Vaseline in some bowl. Make sure you get a thick and smooth paste
- Add half a spoon of Vaseline, and then continue mixing
- Put the paste on the skin in the direction like hair growth in concerned areas
- Let it dry completely, for good five to ten minutes
- When the paste becomes dry, start with removing to the opposite direction of the hair growth. Nest, rinse the skin with lukewarm water afterward, and that will be it.
- If you wish, you can repeat the process daily, and save some money. The hack is particularly handy for women who dislike hair on their upper lips.
Other Benefits of Vaseline
Besides removing unwanted hair from the skin and moisturize the skin. You can prevent the skin from drying out. For women with cracked heels, you can soak the feet in warm water and add salt. Also, prevent diaper rash, treat skin scrapes or burns, save split ends of your hair. Do you possibly want to our amazing trick for removing body hair with toothpaste? Then, please check this amazing article.