Shaving your unwanted facial hair is definitely not the best possible solution for your facial hair. Have you considered depilatory creams or waxing? The ingredients included in these creams can quickly irritate the skin. Today we are going to show you a traditional and entirely safe solution to this problem, now can remove unwanted hair by using baking soda in 3 different methods.
Luckily, these methods include only home ingredients and your skin will be safe from harmful chemicals added into marked sold products.
Baking Soda to Remove Facial Hair
The exfoliating effect of baking soda can effectively get rid of the dead cells, impurities and thin hair from your body parts and your face.
This skin home application made of baking soda will help balance the pH levels and avoid any bacterial infection furthermore.
Baking Soda to Remove Public Hair
This method works only for thin unwanted hair.
- Mix one tbsp of baking soda in 200 ml of boiled water.
- Stir the mix completely and then let it chill.
- Apply the mixture on the affected area and let it dry out overnight.
- In the morning, rinse it with regular water.
Repeated this method for 3 consecutive days, it will help you get rid of all thin hairs.
Baking Soda And Turmeric
Turmeric is very popular in India, besides its cooking magic, many Indian women are using it for facial hair removal.
If you apply turmeric powder on your skin, it sticks to the skin like a mild-glue. When you pull off or wipe it, the thin hairs will be removed from the root. Follow the steps below and enjoy the magical effect of this treatment
- Mix single tbsp of baking soda with one teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Add some warm water to get a smooth paste-like puree.
- Mix the mask mixture till you get a thick paste.
- Apply it to your skin by using a brush,
- Let it dry on the skin for 15 mins and then smoothly rub to remove the paste.
Lemon and Baking Soda
Even that it sounds unbelievable, you can now even remove unwanted hair with lemon and baking soda. This, method is very simple, just mix two tablespoons of boiled water with a single tbsp of baking soda. Then dip a sliced lemon in the mix and apply it over your skin. The last step: Let it dry and wipe it gently by using clean hands or gloves.