We are going to present you a healthy and very effective detox shake for dieting in order to remove the belly bat. It is very good due to the fact that this solution contains few calories. We are talking about a shake made with just 4 amazing ingredients. You just need to take some cucumbers, ginger, mint, and lemon. Your stomach is going to disappear in no time. Before we present you the recipe, we are going to tell you all about the benefits that all these ingredients offer.
The lemon is abundant in vitamins, especially vitamin C in a high percentage, which is the same for all citrus fruits. They also have vitamins B and B1. Additionally, they contain essential minerals such as potassium, magnesium, and calcium. These are perfect for optimal body functioning.
Here are the benefits lemons offer:
- Assists injury recovery
- Manages blood sugar levels
- Fortifies the tonicity
- Intensifies the immune system
- Precepts renal stones
- It’s bactericidal
- Assists in the elimination of harmful toxins
- The lemon is very important for organic medicine since it can help with the therapy for common colds, pneumonia, breathing difficulties, bronchitis, flu
Because of its specific taste, the ginger is used as a spice, along with other components. However, in the Chinese medicine, the lemon is used as the main ingredient for treating various diseases. Also, it is one of those foods that have increased anti-inflammatory abilities. Its contents are minerals, vitamins, important oils, amino acids, and antioxidants.
The ginger is able to treat illnesses like:
- Heart disease: encourages
- Breathing problems
- Common colds and flu
- Digestive issues
- Menstrual symptoms
- Sexual inability
The mint can be used for various things thanks to its natural medicinal properties. It can offer healing advantages such as:
- It is beneficial for the gastrointestinal system, for dealing with spasms and getting rid of the gas before swelling. Moreover, you can use mint as an analgesic. It is going to help your correct the digestion.
- Due to its antiseptic properties, mint is able to help in dealing with pores and skin problems like eczemas.
- Fights insomnia and enhances the quality of your sleep.
- Battles stress
- If taken through infusions it can be a muscle relaxant
- improves the blood circulation
Perhaps one of the best things about detox water is just how easy it is to make. Simply slice up the ingredients, add some water, and let it stay so that the flavor and nutrients can infuse into the water.
But if you really want to step up your infused water game, follow these 4 simple steps and you’ll have perfect detox water in no time!
- Infuse for two + Hours – The flavors and nutrients won’t infuse into the water right an away. I generally make my detox water the night before and let it infuse in the fridge overnight.
- Infuse at room temperature – Basic chemistry says that water-based reactions happen faster at higher temperatures. Let the water stay at room temperature if you want to speed up the infusion – just don’t leave it out for more than a few hours unrefrigerated.
- Thinly slice – There is another way to speed up the infusion process is to tiny slice your ingredients. That makes it easier for the water to soak through and absorb all the wonderful nutrients and flavors!
- Use a glass pitcher – This tip is really important. Acidic ingrediеnts like lemon cаn eat away at plastic containers especially over long periods of time while you let your water infuse. The last thing you want in your healthy detox shake is a bunch of plastic chemicals, so be sure to use a glass pitcher.
- Enjoy your Detox Shake 🙂